Midea America dehumidifier castor broke through the plastic bottom. Called number for warranty issues. Spoke numerous times to same person, unable to comprehend what was broken. Kept saying castor broken. They sent new castor, first telling me it would cost $22.90!

I asked to speak to the Supervisor. He said problem would be taken care of. States need to talk to production manager. Now six to eight weeks for part.

Get the runaround when I call. My calls are no longer taken. Told busy on important calls. Will call me. I never receive return calls. No further word back.

Had an Experience with Midea America?

Comments

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #962727

I too have the same compaint,customer service not good and the products too,

I bought a washing machine and its drum shakes and sound is thunder and contacted several times,and they neither replace with a new thing and not ready to accept that the product has some problem.

Really fed up of the product.Please guys dont buy the products of midea company.

Swagtron - Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more